Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #90

Entering the below card in the CAS(E) this sketch #90 challenge

I've marked a few challenges in my calendar that I am really going to try to submit for ….. Let's see how I go!

I used a myriad of inks for this challenge.. pretty much all the green coloured inks that I own!




Stamp set: PTI - Turning a new leaf
Ink:  Avery Elle - Fog,  HA - Soft olive, HA - Wet Cement,  SU - Old Olive, SU - Certainly Celery, SU - Lucky Limeade 
Dies: PTI - Thankyou & Double-Ended banners die 
Other: MME - Enamel dots 

Thanks for looking!

Here is the Challenge Sketch 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and just a very pleasing card!! Way to go, I think it looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete