Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues

I made this card for the cure for the Monday Blues challenge…
I'm continuing with trying to make cards for challenges and to keep practicing.. 

I was inspired by the beautiful pastel colours in the inspiration photo and watercolored a background of pink and green.. I  found my one cherry stamp as an accent to the sentiment.. The tops of the cakes were covered with opal white liquid pearls… 

You can find the link for the challenge here

Thanks for looking! 






Stamp: Janes Doodles - Party Time, My Cute Stamps - Sweet Kawaii
Ink: SU - Sahara Sand & Regal Rose, HA - Soft Vanilla


2 comments:

  1. That liquid pearls frosting is amazing! Totally makes the card! Love your watercolour background too - it's perfect for the inspiration image! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete